We are very excited to continue offering you the same high-quality service and care as we move into the next phase of the provincial restart. Many procedures and policies have been updated to ensure your safety and that of our team.
For your health and safety, here are some of the changes that we have implemented:
- Sanitizing stations positioned throughout the clinic
- We have reconfigured the decompression area to allow for social distancing
- We have adjusted our appointment times to ensure adequate time for proper cleaning of equipment & social distancing
- We have removed wall traction
- We will not be offering blankets in decompression due to sanitization concerns
- We have plexiglass barriers at the front desk
- Our treatment times are now very limited. Out of respect for your fellow patients, we ask that you adhere strictly to the appointment times you are given.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late, you may forfeit your appointment time and you may incur a missed appointment fee of $25.
The following is a list of requests we have of you to help enhance everyone’s safety:
- Please arrive on time (any earlier than 5 minutes and you may be asked to wait in your car)
- Upon arrival, please sanitize or wash your hands
- Please read the COVID-19 questionnaire and waiver at the front desk. If you have not yet signed one, you will be asked to do so.
- Please wear a mask as recommended by our provincial health authority
- Please avoid cash payments if possible
Thank-you for your continued patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you in the clinic!
The Backfit Team