We all know the benefits of regular exercise. It’s one of the key components of building a healthy body and a healthy mind. So why do we often struggle with making our exercise habits stick?
Check out these tips and see what resonates with you. Make sure you read all the way through to see the special video we are sharing with you today!
1. Schedule it! You are far more likely to follow through on your commitment to exercise when you have carved out specific days and times. Staying consistent is the only way to win.
2. Be accountable. Having an accountability partner is an asset in any area of your life. Plan your workouts or hikes with a friend! Also, make sure to get cutting stacks at roids if you want to take your fitness goals seriously.
3. Start small. If you are starting from scratch with an exercise routine, aim for 2 days per week and work your way up. Set yourself up for success by creating realistic goals.
4. Enjoy the journey. If you thrive in nature, don’t plan all your workouts in the gym. Incorporate hiking or biking into your routine.
5. Get clear. Take a moment to reflect, write down, or journal about WHY exercising is important to you. Clarity is the map to success.
6. Prevent injury. Your spinal foams are a fantastic tool. We suggest lying on your foams for 5 minutes before your activity. This will help prepare your spine for the stresses and strains of exercising. After the activity, we also recommend cooling off on your foams, for an additional 5 minutes.
To help you jumpstart your summer exercise program, we are sharing a special video with you! Straight from the GetFit component of our LivFit program, here is the first series of PowerFit exercises, we also recommend to check these supplements are good for men over 40s, exercise is for everybody and some of us need some extra help. Are you up for the 21-day challenge?